In January, Secretary of State Hillary Clinton got into a heated exchange with Republican Senator Ron Johnson of Wisconsin during her testimony on Benghazi before the Senate Foreign Relations Committee. Johnson asked Clinton to ascertain whether the September 11, 2012, terrorist attack on the American consulate in Benghazi, Libya was a response to an anti-Islam YouTube video. A visibly-furious Clinton took exception to Johnson’s inquiry and shot back, “Was it because of a protest or was it because of guys out for a walk one night who decided they’d go kill some Americans? What difference, at this point, does it make?”
By Molli Nickell
Cultivated hem kissers,
Trained media lapdogs,
Commanded the Bimbo Patrol,
Compiled the Clinton Enemies List,
Snooped on foreign allies,
Birthed and buried Hillary-care,
Endured “Monica Mania.”
At the end of Bill’s term, Hillary (who wasn’t getting any younger) was about to be cast out of the limelight. In order to stay in the public eye while the Bush dynasty played itself out, Hillary packed her suitcase and sang:
Carpet bagging sets up opportuni-ty
for me to run for the Presiden-cy,
and ensure my place in histo-ry.
Hillary relocated to New York and became a junior Senator. She kept herself busy, busy, busy with her usual activities (see above). Finally, when the 2008 election cycle approached, she declared, “Now it’s my turn (and I’m not getting any younger.)” She sang:
My election is lookin’ good you see.
First woman to win the Presiden-cy,
Hip! Hip! Hippy! Hooray for me!
What now will my future be?
In eight years I’ll be too for the Presiden-cy.
Am I destined for political obscure-ty?
Poor, poor pitiful me.
But then, in an amazing twist of fate, Hillary was appointed to become Secretary of State. “Hip! Hip! Hippy! Hooray!” she exclaimed. “I’ll travel the globe for photo ops with world leaders, deliver ineffective speeches, rack up a million frequent flier miles, and hope no one notices that I’m not getting any younger.”
As she flitted from country to country, Hillary decided to write her memoirs to chronicle her multiple accomplishments before she forgot what they were. “Uh-oh!” Big problem. She actually hadn’t achieved much of anything. Would anyone care about her life as a political parasite, grasping onto her husband’s coattails? Did it make a difference that, as Princess Pantsuit, she had become a fashion icon for pear-shaped, older women?
- The Truth: Under Hillary’s watch, $1 BILLION taxpayer dollars in aid and bribes were given to North Korea. Hillary hap, hap, happily announced the little crazy dictator with spikey hair had suspending his nuclear program. Really truly? Then, KABOOM! North Korea tested their first nuke. Woozer! Who could have seen that coming?
- Reframed Accomplishment: North Korean dictator, Kim Jong Un, hasn’t nuked South Korea, Japan, Hawaii, or Starbucks in Seattle . . . yet.
- The Truth: Hillary and her doofus negotiators shifted their failure-prone efforts to Iran. They threatened terrible, horrible, awful boycotts if Iran insisted on joining the nuclear club. The talks dragged on and on and accomplished nothing (other than giving Iran time to further develop their nuclear program.)
- Reframed Accomplishment: Iran hasn’t quite become nuclear and therefore, has not obliterated Israel . . . yet.
- The Truth: Hillary’s “lead from behind” bombing strategy to halt civilian persecution cost America $600 MILLION taxpayer dollars, ended Kadhafi’s dictatorship, and fractured Libya into dozens of warring tribal states
- Reframed Accomplishment: Under Hillary’s watch, civilian persecution halted for thousands of Libyan citizens (who were killed during the bombing). The country now is being unified by . . . al Qaeda, although the terrorists haven’t totally taken over . . . yet.
- The Truth: Hillary ignored protection requests for the Benghazi Embassy before and during the 911 commemorative attack that killed four brave Americans. That night, 400 surface-to-air missiles disappeared, POOF, from an ammo supply facility.
- Reframed Accomplishment: Hillary double-pinky promised the Benghazi perpetrators would be revealed and punished. Then she tripped and fell on her head which caused temporary amnesia. “What attack? Ben who?” (Rest assured she will regain full memory and explain her involvement on the exact summer day when Hel . . . sinki freezes over.)
- What about the missiles? Although Hillary forgot to dispatch CIA bloodhounds to locate 400 stolen missiles, they haven’t been used against American military and/or civilian airplanes . . . yet.
- The Truth: Hillary’s “reset” of relationships with Russia elevated President Putin to become Mighty Mouse, the #1 power player in Europe, the Mid-East, and Northern Africa. The promise (made by Bush) to construct a missile defense system in Poland, evaporated in the mists of her declining memory.
Reframed Accomplishment: Preoccupied with gobbling up the Ukraine and searching for his missing shirt, President Putin hasn’t attacked Poland . . . yet.
- The Truth: During Hillary’s watch, Syrian dictator Assaud and his mixed bag of military/terrorists subjected his own citizens to “civilian persecution” and slaughtered 100,000+ of them in a non-stop civil war.
- Reframed Accomplishment: Assaud didn’t cross Obama’s “red line” and use chemical weapons until after Hillary resigned. However, he continues to hide 80% of his chemical weapon stockpile, amassed during Hillary’s watch. But, so far so good. They haven’t been used again . . . yet.
- The Truth: Hillary danced with the Muslim Brotherhood wolves in Washington (and around the world) in celebration of the election of Morsi (shown here chatting with Secretary of State Hillary) their “chosen one.”
When a military coup imprisoned Morsi and banished the Brotherhood, Hillary yap, yap, yapped about withholding weapons and dollar$. Ho hum. Didn’t happen.
- Reframed Accomplishment: The Muslim Brotherhood have more-or-less moved away from the cities and into the territory that surrounds the Suez canal. But, they haven’t seized control of this vital passageway for mid-east oil . . . yet.
- The Truth: Hillary suffered a brain freeze and forgot Israel was America’s closest ally in the mid-east. She threw her considerable weight in favor of Palestine to shove Israel under the bus. This motivated Israel to form an alliance with a former enemy, Saudi Arabia, to fight against al Qaeda and the Iranian terrorists who flood into Syria.
- Reframed Accomplishment: Armed to the teeth and determined to protect their country, Israel hasn’t nuked Iran’s bomb producing facilities . . . yet.
- The Truth: Despite China’s growing threats against America’s currency, trade, and security, when asked about Red China, Hillary responded, “It looks lovely on a green tablecloth.” Whoopsie! Must be that memory issue again.
- Reframed Accomplishment: Despite superior ability to hack, track, and steal information, the Chinese have not launched a full scale cyber attack against America . . . yet.
IRAQ and AFGHANISTAN~
- The Truth: Hillary’s inept State Department negotiators failed to create an agreement that would have left American warriors behind to protect Iraq’s fledgling democracy. As a result the country has become overrun by Iranian terrorists and falls back into chaos.
- More Truth: Under Hillary’s watch, Afghanistan, despite MILLIONS of bribery dollars, continues to fall under growing Taliban control.
- Even More Truth: The wars in Iraq and Afghanistan have taken the lives of 5,800 brave warriors (moms, dads, sons, and daughters) at a cost of over $1.2 TRILLION taxpayer dollars.
- Reframed Accomplishments: When questioned about these massive failures that happened during her watch, Hillary sticks to her trademark response: “Oh what difference, at this point, does it make?”
Then, voila! A change of plans. Hillary sang:
When Fox reporters question me
about how I qualify for the presiden-cy?
I’ll divert talks to Ben-ghaz-ie,
then become weep, weep, weep-ie
and blame the right wing conspira-cy.
Ignoring China, Russia, and Iraqu-i
will keep me on track for the presiden-cy,
Hip, Hippy Hooray for the Queen to be!
Source: Granny Guerrillas
Bombshell: Govt Official Says Hillary Spearheaded Benghazi Review, Not Independent Board
One of the four State Department employees, who was recently disciplined by their former boss Hillary Clinton, has broken his silence concerning Benghazi and has leveled some very big charges at the former Secretary of State. He is now indicating that the former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton and her staff were the ones that led the review of the Benghazi attacks by perpetrating the flaws in the process of the review, not an independent board.
The Daily Beast reports,
Raymond Maxwell was placed on forced “administrative leave” after the State Department’s own internal investigation, conducted by an Administrative Review Board (ARB) led by former State Department official Tom Pickering. Five months after he was told to clean out his desk and leave the building, Maxwell remains in professional and legal limbo, having been associated publicly with the death of Ambassador Chris Stevens and three other American for reasons that remain unclear.
Maxwell, who served as deputy assistant secretary of state for Near Eastern affairs from August 2011 until his removal last December, following tours in Iraq and Syria, spoke publicly for the first time in an exclusive interview with The Daily Beast.
“The overall goal is to restore my honor,” said Maxwell, who has filed grievances regarding his treatment with the State Department’s Human Resources Bureau and the American Foreign Service Association, which represents the interests of foreign-service officers. The other three officials placed on leave were in the Diplomatic Security Bureau, leaving Maxwell as the only official in the Bureau of Near Eastern Affairs (NEA), which had responsibility for Libya, to lose his job.
“I had no involvement to any degree with decisions on security and the funding of security at our diplomatic mission in Benghazi,” he said.
While he was removed from his position on December 18, 2012, the day following the ARB’s report, no reason was given him and the others being place on administrative leave. Jne Psaki, the State Department spokeswoman, said, “”As a matter of policy, we don’t speak to specific personnel matters.”
However, now he is coming out and has stated that not only did he didn’t have anything to do with Benghazi, but that Clinton made him the Benghazi scapegoat.
“The overall goal is to restore my honor,” Maxwell told the Daily Beast.
Maxwell is the former deputy assistant secretary of state for Near Eastern Affairs has filed legal grievances because of the treatment he received from the State Department, as well as the American Foreign Service Association. He is also the only official in the bureau of Near Eastern Affairs to lose his job over the September 11, 2012 attacks.
Although Maxwell had planned to retire in September 2012, he stayed on to assist the department in responding to the attacks in Benghazi, he says that he has never had an explanation given to him as to why he was put on leave and that he has never seen the classified sections of the ARB report.
“They just wanted me to go away but I wouldn’t just go away,” he said. “I knew Chris [Stevens]. Chris was a friend of mine.”
The Daily Beast continued to report that “He is seeking a restoration of his previous position, a public statement of apology from State, reimbursement for his legal fees, and an extension of his time in service to equal the time he has spent at home on administrative leave.”
“For any FSO being at work is the essence of everything and being deprived of that and being cast out was devastating,” he said.
Maxwell even said that a State Department official came to his home, following his removal and wanted him to sign a letter that acknowledged his removal and forfeiting his right to enter the State Department building. He refused, claiming that it would have been an admission of guilt.
However, the question lingers; who put Maxwell and the others on leave?
“The decision to place Maxwell on administrative leave was made by Clinton’s chief of staff Cheryl Mills, according to three State Department officials with direct knowledge of the events,” according to the report. “On the day after the unclassified version of the ARB’s report was released in December, Mills called Acting Assistant Secretary of State for Near Eastern Affairs Beth Jones and directed her to have Maxwell leave his job immediately.”
Josh Rogin then points out why Mr. Maxwell, of all people, was removed following the release of the ARB report. He writes, “One person who reviewed the classified portion of the ARB report told The Daily Beast that it called out Maxwell for the specific infraction of not reading his daily classified briefings, something that person said Maxwell admitted to the ARB panel during his interview.”
The person spoken of went on to say, “The crime that he is being punished for is not reading his intel.”
Maxwell denies that charge stating that he has not been “officially counseled” about any wrongdoing on his part. However, he lands a serious blow to Clinton and her staff claiming that they were the ones heading the review of the Benghazi attack, not an independent review board.
“He believes that Clinton’s staff, not the ARB, was in charge of the review of the attack that took place during her watch,” the report said.
Maxwell said, “The flaws in the process were perpetrated by the political leadership at State with the complicity of the senior career leadership. They should be called to account.”
Is anyone surprised by this? I’m not. I’m just wondering how Hillary and company are planning on silencing this guy now.
Source: TheDailySheepleFollow VeronicaCoffin
As the Muslim Brotherhood bombs churches in Egypt, as they Behead Christians, as Egyptians protest and and cry for freedom from the Tyranny that they know comes with the Muslim Brotherhood rule, Obama’s Secretary of State Hillary chose to side with the murderous Muslim Brotherhood. America USED TO STAND FOR FREEDOM & LIBERTY, NOW, WE STAND WITH THE TERRORISTS AND FOR CHRISTIAN SLAUGHTER. God help us!! – Tom O’Halloran
As Secretary of State Hillary Clinton met with Egypt’s new Muslim Brotherhood president, Mohamed Morsi, demonstrators gathered outside the U.S. Embassy in Cairo to protest the United States’ uncritical support for the new regime, which has promised to impose Sharia upon Egypt. In the days when the U.S. was the world’s foremost defender of freedom, such a demonstration would have been unthinkable: protestors held signs reading “Message to Hillary: Egypt will never be Pakistan”; “To Hillary: Hamas will never rule Egypt” and “If you like the Ikhwan [Brotherhood], take them with you!”
But instead of standing outside with those who were demonstrating for freedom against a radically repressive ideology, the Secretary of State was inside, having a friendly meeting with that repressive ideology’s foremost Egyptian exponent. It was a telling sign of how quickly America’s international stance has changed during the regime of Barack Obama. “Things change (at) kind of warp speed,” Clinton enthused to Morsi during their meeting. Indeed.
If Clinton had any comment on the demonstration, it was not recorded. During her meeting with Morsi she mouthed platitudes about the new Muslim Brotherhood government’s looming showdown with the Egyptian military, telling the President condescendingly that reaching a mutually acceptable agreement “requires dialogue and compromise, real politics.” She also assured him that the U.S. would do everything within its power to “support the democratically elected government and to help make it a success in delivering results for the people of Egypt.”
It wasn’t immediately clear whether or not by “delivering results for the people of Egypt,” Clinton was referring to freeing the Blind Sheikh, Omar Abdel Rahman, mastermind of the 1993 World Trade Center bombing and a man who had plotted to murder Americans in the hundreds of thousands. Soon after his election, Morsi announced his determination to work for the Blind Sheikh’s freedom; Clinton was almost certainly far too polite and determined to hew to the rules of realpolitik to rebuke Morsi for this unmistakable insult to the United States. To have done so would have been a completely unexpected reversal of the line the U.S. has taken since the beginning of the “Arab Spring” uprisings that paved the way for the Brotherhood to come to power in Egypt.
Read more on Front Page MagazineFollow VeronicaCoffin