In January, Secretary of State Hillary Clinton got into a heated exchange with Republican Senator Ron Johnson of Wisconsin during her testimony on Benghazi before the Senate Foreign Relations Committee. Johnson asked Clinton to ascertain whether the September 11, 2012, terrorist attack on the American consulate in Benghazi, Libya was a response to an anti-Islam YouTube video. A visibly-furious Clinton took exception to Johnson’s inquiry and shot back, “Was it because of a protest or was it because of guys out for a walk one night who decided they’d go kill some Americans? What difference, at this point, does it make?”
Submitted by: Veronica Coffin
A bombshell of a document popped up on the Internet yesterday — a page allegedly from the Clinton Foundation Confidential Accounts Payable Invoice for the month of October, which lists Glenn Beck and Bill Kristol as money recipients.
- $89,000 to A.C.O.R.N.
- $42,300 to William (Bill) Ayers: unrepentant former Weather Underground domestic terrorist; early supporter of and like ghostwriter for Barack Obama.
- $109,000 to Glenn Beck, the radio show host who was an avid supporter of Ted Cruz during the GOP primaries, and continues to be a diehard opponent of Donald Trump. (See “Glenn Beck suspended by SiriusXM radio for hinting at Trump assassination”)
- $203,000 to Black Lives Matter.
- $333,400 to the Black Panthers.
- $10,000 to Bill Kristol, founder and editor of the conservative magazine The Weekly Standard and, like Beck, is dead set against Trump. (See “Bill Kristol declares there will be a 3rd-party candidate against Trump”)
- $80,600 to Monmouth University, presumably the university’s Polling Institute that conducts political and election public opinion polls.
- $12,000 to Evan McMullin: McMullin is the former chief policy director for the House Republican Conference in the House of Representatives and a former CIA operations officer who’s running for the presidency as an independent.
- $207,100 to Organizing for America, a “community organizing project” of the Democratic National Committee.
- $75,000 to Public Policy Polling, a rival of Monmouth University Polling Institute.
- $30,000 to Sharia Law Center: I can’t find “Sharia Law Center” onWikipedia or from a net search. The only thing close to it is an Islamic Law Center at Yale University which, according to Breitbart on Sept. 13, 2015, received a $10 million donation from Saudi banker Saleh Abdullah Kamel,who is the chief executive of Dallah Al Baraka Group — a bank founded by Osama Bin Laden and investigated by U.S. officials for bankrolling al-Qaeda’s operations worldwide. According to Breitbart, there are other Saudi-funded Islamic Centers in Harvard University, Georgetown University, Columbia University, Rice University, the University of Arkansas, University of California in Los Angeles, the University of California/Berkeley, and countless other institutions.
- $320,900 to Tony Rezko, who had shady real estate dealings with Barack Obama. In 2011, Rezko was found guilty of demanding kickbacks from businesses that wished to engage in dealings with the state of Illinois.
- $24,000 to Lawrence Sinclair, presumably the Larry Sinclair who claims he had oral sex and coke with Obama in 1999 when Obama was an Illinois state legislator.
- $111,200 to Unite Blue: Stronger Together @UniteBlue or
#UniteBlueis “a 501(c)(4) nonprofit that connects real people on the Left because every voice matters”.
Two sites published the Clinton Foundation Confidential October Accounts Payable Invoice document:
- The Hal Turner Show
- A tweet sent by Jackk Posobiec, who describes himself as “Special Projects Director of @Citizens4Trump. Recovering political operative. Veteran.”
The problem is neither Hal Turner nor Posobiec has a source for the document.
There are speculations that the Clinton Foundation Confidential October Accounts Payable Invoice document is fake — a hoax to muddy the waters churned by all the hacked emails and documents leaked by WikiLeaks.
One reason to doubt the authenticity of the document is because it lists A.C.O.R.N. as the recipient of $89,000 in “voter suppression” funds. ACORN is the acronym of the criminal syndicate Association of Community Organizations for Reform Now — a collection of “social justice” community-based organizations which dissolved in 2010 after being defunded by Congress in 2009. However, ACORN members and organizers have formed new organizations in at least three states.
Here are some reasons why the document may be the real thing:
(1) The document’s contents are alphabetically consistent (“Vending Machines,” “Voter Suppression,” “Water”) with its page number 8/9. Why fake a document and number it page 8/9?
(2) According to a leaked memo from Nate Silver to Patrick Murray, the director of Monmouth University Polling Institute, Monmouth rigs its polls to favor Hillary Clinton. See “Leaked Monmouth U. polling memo: Democrats ‘despondent’; Hillary unpopular with minorities & Millennials, seen as a ‘lying harpy’”.
(3) A secret supporter of Hillary Clinton named Louise Mensch works for Evan McMullin — the alleged recipient of $12,000 in Clinton Foundation “voter suppression” funds who is running for the presidency as an independent.
Louise Mensch, a former British Conservative MP and the co-founder of the conservative website Heat Street, is revealed by WikiLeaks to be a secret supporter of Hillary Clinton. In an email on February 14, 2016 to Hillary crony Michael Kives (which was then forwarded to John Podesta, the chairman of Hillary’s presidential campaign), Mensch advises Hillary’s team on how to better “sell” their candidate to America (source: Constitution.com):
Mensch also shouts her support for Hillary in a July 29, 2016 tweet:
(4) Tony Rezko: At first, the fact that Antoin “Tony” Rezko is listed as a recipient of more than $320,000 in Clinton Foundation “voter suppression” funds seems odd because in 2011 Rezko was sentenced to 10½ years in prison. But it turns out Rezko is no longer in prison. In July 2015, as reported by ABC7 Chicago, he was released from federal prison to a halfway house in Chicago. According to the Federal Bureau of Prisons, Rezko, age 61, register number 19050-424, was released on 05/05/2016.
(5) The Clinton Foundation Confidential October Accounts Payable Invoice page has an imprint of the Clinton Foundation’s logo. Would a forger go to the lengths of doing that? Here’s the logo from the Clinton Foundation’s website:
(6) Unite Blue: I had never heard of Unite Blue until this document. It is so obscure that Wikipedia doesn’t have an entry on it; I had to do an Internet search to find out what it is. How probable is it that a fraudster would dream up this obscure left-wing non-profit that exists only on Twitter?
Based on the above evidence and reasoning, this explosive Clinton Foundation Confidential October Accounts Payable Invoice may be the real thing, which means Glenn Beck and Bill Kristol are even worse than we had thought.
What do you think?
H/t FOTM‘s Mclare
Submitted by: Veronica Coffin
Before you read the rest of this post, let me ask you a question:
Have you ever had a fly land on your face?
My childhood was spent in the semi-tropics, but I can honestly say that while I had to swat away mosquitoes in the summer, I had never had a fly land on my face.
But flies seem to have an affinity for certain people.
“Lord of the Flies” is the literal meaning of βεελζεβούβ, the Greek word forBeelzebub.
Beelzebub — derived from Ba‘al Zebûb, a Semitic deity worshiped in the Philistine city of Ekron — is the name of one of the seven princes of Hell. Later Christians used the name Beelzebub as a term for Satan.
Flies have an affinity for Barack Obama.
The first time the phenomenon was noted was during the 2008 presidential campaign that ended in Obama being voted into his first term of presidency.
On October 28, 2008, Los Angeles Times reporter Peter Nicholas, who had been spending (as he put it) “18 hours a day covering Obama,” recalled a creepy incident on a campaign stop one hot summer afternoon in Iowa:
“Obama was flipping burgers at a backyard barbecue, in what the campaign hoped would be an exquisite photo opportunity. A fly began circling his head. Then more flies. Pretty soon flies were swarming him, the burgers — everything. It was awful to watch. But in rhythmic fashion he began waving them off with his hand. He scooped up the burgers and headed back to the picnic table, as if nothing had gone wrong.”
The next “Obama and flies” incident occurred on June 16, 2009 while he was being interviewed by MSNBC in the White House. A fly kept buzzing around his head. Without a moment’s hesitation, Obama killed the fly with his hand.
On June 22, 2010, it happened again.
Obama was speaking to the press about the new Obamacare bill in the East Room of the White House, and a fly landed right on top of the left side of his mouth.
Obama also attracted a swarm of bees and a rat. See:
Last night, October 9, 2016, at the second presidential debate in Washington University in St. Louis, Missouri, Hell’s sceptre of Lord of the Flies was passed from Barack Obama to Hillary Clinton.
This momentous supernatural event was signified by a fly landing on Hillary’s left (how appropriate) eyebrow. (H/t Heat Street)
It was not a hot, sweltering day yesterday in St. Louis, Missouri. The daytime high was 78°; the nighttime low was 43º (source), which meant that by the time the debate began at 9 p.m., the temperature should have gone down to the 60ºs.
- Clinton friend and assassin Larry Nichols: Hillary is a satanist
- Satanists endorse Bernie Sanders for President
H/t FOTM silent reader Maria S.
Steve Qayle sent me thhis reminder that our Lord Jesus Christ had twice mentioned Beelzebub in Luke 11:18-26:
If Satan also be divided against himself, how shall his kingdom stand? because ye say that I cast out devils through Beelzebub. And if I by Beelzebub cast out devils, by whom do your sons cast them out? therefore shall they be your judges. But if I with the finger of God cast out devils, no doubt the kingdom of God is come upon you. When a strong man armed keepeth his palace, his goods are in peace: But when a stronger than he shall come upon him, and overcome him, he taketh from him all his armour wherein he trusted, and divideth his spoils. He that is not with me is against me: and he that gathereth not with me scattereth. When the unclean spirit is gone out of a man, he walketh through dry places, seeking rest; and finding none, he saith, I will return unto my house whence I came out. And when he cometh, he findeth it swept and garnished. Then goeth he, and taketh to him seven other spirits more wicked than himself; and they enter in, and dwell there: and the last state of that man is worse than the first.